James Morris graduated Rutgers University in 1981 and began a career as a Police Officer in New Jersey. While policing, Mr. Morris attended Widener Law School, graduating Cum Laude in 1992. Mr. Morris has limited his area of practice strictly to the Purchase And Sale of Residential Real Estate so as to provide his clients with the utmost experience and care. Additionally, Mr. Morris has the following relevant credentials:
1. Adjunct Professor - Farleigh Dickinson University-Real Estate and Estate Planning Law.
2. R. 1:40 Court Approved Foreclosure Mediator in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
3. R. 1:40 Court Approved Civil Case Mediator in the Superior Court of New Jersey.
4. Licensed Title Agent by the New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.
5. Member of the New Jersey Association of Professional Mediators.
6. Member of the New Jersey State Bar Association.
7. Member of the Monmouth County Bar Association.
8. Member of the Monmouth County Bar's Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section.
9. Personally conducted in excess of 5,000 Real Estate Closings.